NPAA Life Member has to pay a one-time membership fee and become a NPAA Member for his/her life-time. NPAA Life-time member gets the e-journal for whole of the life and can publish one article every year to the nPAA journal (http://journal.npaa.in) without any publication charges or can publish one book at no cost (http://book.npaa.in)
NPAA Life membership fee - Rs. 3000/-
NPAA Student Membership
Any student perusing Graduation / M.Phil. / Post-graduation / Ph.D. studies in Health, Biological, Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences, Engineering can apply for the membership of the Society. In specific cases, students doing BSc Biotechnology can also be considered for the membership. A certificate of the studentship status of current date from the Head of the Department/Institute must be submitted by the applicant along with the application for the student membership. Valid till the end of program. List of benefits are mentioned below.
NPAA Student Membership fee – 499/-
NPAA Regular Membership
Regular Membership is open to all scientists, executives, and professionals who are working in any field of science or technology. It shall be valid for 3 years. List of benefits are mentioned below.
NPAA Regular Membership fee – 1000/-
Benefits of Joining NPAA
1. Member will receive 25% discount on publication fees.
2. Member will receive 25% discount on conferences conducted by NPAA.
3. Free newsletter & latest happenings of NPAA.
4. FREE participation in Young Scientist Award, Best Student Award.
5. Opportunity to become Institute Ambassador.
6. The opportunity to participate in many activities and to join NPAA.
7. Membership card and a certificate of membership.
8. Members may be appointed reviewer of IJTA Journals.
9. Career resources and guidance.
10. Study Material at discounted price.
How to apply for membership?
If you are interested in applying for the NPAA Membership please download the form (.pdf or .doc), fill and
Send the hard copy of the form with the corresponding membership fee. You may also send the electronic
version of the form and a copy of the amount transfer receipt at email@example.com
SAB Membership Cancellation Policies
Members may cancel their membership at any time for any reason. No refunds will be issued for cancelled memberships. To cancel your NPAA membership, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The application form should be duly filled in and returned to the National Professional & Academicians Academy on the above mentioned address along with the initial membership fee, paid by a Bank Draft drawn only, in favour of Scientica Research Pharmakon payable at Bangalore.
The membership fees
1. Student member- Rs 499/- till end of study program.
2. Regular Membership Rs.1000/- for 3 year.
3. Life membership- Rs. 3000/- one-time payment
DD No. Date Name of the Bank
Click Here to download Application Form